The Sierpe National
Wetlands is highly diverse in terms of biodiversity because it
has four families mangrove namely; Rhizophoraceae, Combretaceae,
Pellicieraceae and Avicenniaceae.
During the tour of mangrove we can found a number of birds and reptiles
accompanied by mammals that use the wetland as a passage and food
- Use comfortable clothes and sunscreen, preferably using a cap.
- Do not get too close to the reptiles which are on the banks of wetland
to avoid disturbing the reptile and mainly avoid getting hurt.
- In case of any event remain calm and follow the guide in charge of the
- Do not touch, collect or hold any inhabitant of the wetland.
- Do not harass the animals: i.e. follow the same fish, or turtle for a
very long time.
- Try not to touch the animals found and do not disturb animals that are
partly leaning on their burrows to come out completely.
$ 90 per person with a minimum of 5 people.
firstname.lastname@example.org (506) 2775-0929
Manolo Tours Corcovado, Bahia Drake, Peninsula de Osa,