Tour to Sirena Station
Corcovado National Park
Located in the heart of Corcovado National Park, a 60-minute boat ride
from Drake Bay.
Biodiversity is surprising. National Geographic has called it "the most
intense place on Earth, biologically speaking" and it is estimated that
anywhere in the world (that has a similar extent) host a greater
Description of our tour to Sirena station:
Breakfast 5:15 a.m. in the Manolo restaurant. (Optional)
Departure Time: 5:50 a.m.
Estimated time of arrival to Drake 2:30 pm
60 minutes boat ride.
Includes guide service, lunch, transportation, tickets or
Area guides with bilingual experience.
- Comfortable and light clothes , small bag pack for your belongings
plus a lunch box as this is provided: lunch box or lunch bag
(sandwiches, fruit, 1 bottle of small water, juice, cookie). At the end
of the tour we provide extra drinks and fruits.
- A plastic bag to protect your camera.
- Sandals and close hiking shoes.
- In winter: coats or ponchos.
- We do not recommend to bring objects of great value like passport,
cash, credit cards, etc. We have a safe box in our office where we will
gladly keep your belongings.
- Solar Protector, mosquito repellent, sunglasses.
- Remember when you take the boat you have to dip your feet in the ocean
to reach the park, as this is taken on the beach. Therefore we suggest
the use of sandals and then in the park change your sandals for walking
- We adjust lunch to your preference if you are allergic to any foods,
vegetarian or gluten intolerant.
Tour cost $ 95 per person / $ 90 per person cash.